chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Kumar, Ashwani" <ashwani.kuma...@sap.com>
Subject RE: Need help for OpenCMIS android implementation
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 04:59:49 GMT
Hi Florian,
Thanks for your suggestion . I tried your suggestion, but it didn’t help me.
Now I tried excluding all the libs which have conflicting files.
But facing different issue now.
OPEN CMIS dependency downloads android-2.3.3 .jar and give error in apk packaging .

Here is the error what I got , I have attached pom.xml also .

[ERROR] Cannot add resources from C:\Users\pivory\.m2\repository\com\google\android\android\2.3.3\android-2.3.3.jar
com.android.sdklib.build.DuplicateFileException: Duplicate files at the same path inside the
APK
	at com.android.sdklib.build.ApkBuilder$JavaAndNativeResourceFilter.checkEntry(ApkBuilder.java:125)
	at com.android.sdklib.internal.build.SignedJarBuilder.writeZip(SignedJarBuilder.java:225)
	at com.android.sdklib.build.ApkBuilder.addResourcesFromJar(ApkBuilder.java:575)
	at com.jayway.maven.plugins.android.phase09package.ApkBuilder.addResourcesFromJar(ApkBuilder.java:283)

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Ashwani