chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Kumar, Ashwani" <ashwani.kuma...@sap.com>
Subject RE: Need help for OpenCMIS android implementation
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 08:55:27 GMT
Hi Florian,

We are facing a new issue related to open CMIS maven build.

In order to run cmis code , we need to bundle CMIS jar in the apk file.

I have provided following maven entry in my pom.xml :

<dependency>

                                <groupId>org.apache.chemistry.opencmis</groupId>

                                <artifactId>chemistry-opencmis-android-client</artifactId>

                                <version>0.9.0</version>

                                <exclusions>

                                                <exclusion>

                                                                <groupId>org.slf4j</groupId>

                                                                <artifactId>slf4j-api</artifactId>

                                                </exclusion>

                                </exclusions>

                </dependency>

This gives me following error :

trouble processing "javax/xml/namespace/QName.class":

Ill-advised or mistaken usage of a core class (java.* or javax.*)
when not building a core library.

This is often due to inadvertently including a core library file
in your application's project, when using an IDE (such as
Eclipse). If you are sure you're not intentionally defining a
core class, then this is the most likely explanation of what's
going on.

However, you might actually be trying to define a class in a core
namespace, the source of which you may have taken, for example,
from a non-Android virtual machine project. This will most
assuredly not work. At a minimum, it jeopardizes the
compatibility of your app with future versions of the platform.
It is also often of questionable legality.

In order to bundle chemistry jar in apk, I have not provided <scope> in maven entry.
If I give scope like <scope>provided</scope>, maven build works fine , but in
runtime I will get NoClassDefFoundError: org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionFactoryImpl

Please suggest
It would be great if we could get some help .

Regards,
Ashwani