chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Potts <jeffpott...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about querying created files
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 18:45:18 GMT
Sebastian,

It sounds like you might be using Solr as your search engine for Alfresco. Solr is eventually
consistent. Until we switch over to using the database for metadata searches your best bet
may be to reconfigure Alfresco to use Lucene instead of Solr. If you need to know how to do
that, consult the docs (http://docs.alfresco.com) or the forums (http://forums.alfresco.com).

Jeff