chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Vasiliev <vasilie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CMIS 1.1 and broken support for WebSphere
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 20:19:22 GMT
Well, I compared the content of wsdl's and the difference is only in set of
urls inside.
I bet if one place all content properly inside of WEB-INF relative URL's
would work just fine, w/o the need to patch them at runtime. Client uses
dynamic endpoint URL's (
http://tugdualgrall.blogspot.com/2009/02/jax-ws-how-to-configure-service-end_17.html)
at
runtime, code generation should work fine with relative urls.
The issue I see with Websphere is that servlet which you wrote can't be
used on axis because of dependency on metro, plus Websphere do generate
proper urls for service endpoitns by webservices.xml files, except ones for
wsdl's itself.

Do think its better to keep two copies of XSD's/WSDL's in commons/server
and have same servlet for each jax-ws stack?
Please advise.

Thanks,
Ivan