chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Vasiliev <vasilie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CMIS 1.1 and broken support for WebSphere
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2013 16:07:21 GMT
>I wouldn't be so sure that relative URLs work with all Web Services stacks.
The servlet can be coded to process URLs from commons instead of
placeholders from templates

>I don't have the time or the requirement to support or test other stacks.
But this is an open source project and contributions are welcome.
How to contribute properly is subject for this email thread.

If contribution will eliminate wsdl templates and will push wsdl's/xsd's
into maven and then use maven repo to fill out war for bindings, would this
approach be fine?

Regards,
Ivan