chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Brackx <michael.javaone+c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: secondary type query - cmis:objectId
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 12:54:13 GMT
Hi,

Yes, cmis:rm_clientMgtRetention is a secondary type (it is one that is
defined in the spec).

My understanding is that cmis:objectId should be available for all
secondary types, even without joins.

Form 2.1.14.1.1:
In addition, the virtual table for a secondary object type has one more
virtual column for the cmis:objectId property defined by each object’s
primary type. If a secondary object type does not define any property, then
its virtual table will have cmis:objectId as the only column, identifying
the objects to which the secondary type has been applied.

Michael