chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Boštjan Štupica <bostjan.stup...@setcce.si>
Subject Cannot connect to repositories using Web Services any longer - #02
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2013 08:10:03 GMT
Hi.

Need some (urgent) assistance or advice for problem with openCMIS v0.9.0.
I have the same problem, as described in here:
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-672?page=com.atlassian.streams.streams-jira-plugin:activity-stream-issue-tab

So I'm using WebServices (not Atom) .. and my application stop working after upgrade of openCMIS
to v0.9.0.
The complete stacktrace is actually similar to the one provided in Jira issue:
--
Caused by: javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Failed to access the WSDL at: file:/Users/mindthegab/Dev/alfresco/workspace/chemistry-full/opencmis/trunk/target/checkout/chemistry-opencmis-commons/chemistry-opencmis-commons-impl/src/main/resources/wsdl/cmis11/CMISWS-Service.wsdl.
It failed with:
	\Users\mindthegab\Dev\alfresco\workspace\chemistry-full\opencmis\trunk\target\checkout\chemistry-opencmis-commons\chemistry-opencmis-commons-impl\src\main\resources\wsdl\cmis11\CMISWS-Service.wsdl
(The system cannot find the path specified).
	at com.sun.xml.ws.wsdl.parser.RuntimeWSDLParser.tryWithMex(RuntimeWSDLParser.java:162)
..	... 20 more
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: \Users\mindthegab\Dev\alfresco\workspace\chemistry-full\opencmis\trunk\target\checkout\chemistry-opencmis-commons\chemistry-opencmis-commons-impl\src\main\resources\wsdl\cmis11\CMISWS-Service.wsdl
(The system cannot find the path specified)
..
--

Can somebody advice/suggest me what to so problem would be resolved?
There is some mentioning of "Florian fixes" .. but I see no reference to it .. or I need to

Thank you.

--
Lep pozdrav / Regards, Boštjan Štupica