chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas Devenish <misno...@gmail.com>
Subject CMIS Workbench; Entering integers?
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 11:55:09 GMT
Hi All,

I'm learning to build content models in Alfresco. As part of this, I've created a type deriving
from folder, that has a mandatory integer property.

The problem is, using workbench to attempt to create it gives:
	IllegalArgumentException:
	Property 'ddb:currentnum' is a integer property. Expected type '<BigInteger,Byte,
	Short,Integer,Long>' but received a 'java.lang.String' property.

Even when I DO enter a number, or even leave blank (to try and use the default).

Is there a way of signifying to workbench that I do actually want to enter a number?