chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CMIS 1.1 and broken support for WebSphere
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 17:38:32 GMT
Hi Ivan,

XSD/WSDL's in in the commons package and the .template files are not the
same.
XSD/WSDL's are (more or less) the original specification files and
required for the code generation and for the client. The .template files
contain placeholders that the server needs to build an appropriate WSDL
at runtime.

- Florian