chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Huebel, Jens" <j.hue...@sap.com>
Subject Re: Javadocs removed from Chemistry website
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 14:04:24 GMT
HI Gab,

we have fixed the Javadoc issue on the website manually for the most
recent release by rebuilding them with a newer JDK. We have simply removed
all older version.

If you build the new release just take care that you use a JDK that
contains the fix for the security issue. We should be fine then.

Jens