chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Huebel, Jens" <j.hue...@sap.com>
Subject Re: Common VFS FileSystem using OpenCMIS
Date Sat, 06 Jul 2013 16:21:12 GMT
Hi Serge,

interesting a week ago I looked at something similar: The Java 7 File
System Provider:
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/technotes/guides/io/fsp/filesystemprov
ider.html

I never looked at the Apache VFS but I guess both of them have similar
ideas. Personally I would tend to use the Java standard, if functionality
is similar. Is there any reason why you took the Apache route?

I did not so any coding so far, and implementing the JDK 7 API seems not
to be  a trivial task if I look at the sample code. But having a simple
file like API for CMIS is definitely something I would be interested in.

Keep us informed about your progress please!

Jens