chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Kumar, Ashwani" <ashwani.kuma...@sap.com>
Subject Need help for OpenCMIS android implementation
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 08:22:34 GMT
Hi,
This is Ashwani from SAP Labs and we need to use openCMIS for android app to fetch data from
Content server.
I was trying to run the sample code given in openCMIS android zip from apache site, but I
could not run it.
I am facing few issue:

org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisRuntimeException: SPI cannot be initialized:
null
0
SPI cannot be initialized: null
Null

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Log tag "org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.CmisAtomPubSpi"
exceeds limit of 23 characters

It would be great if we could get some help .

Regards,
Ashwani