chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Peraza <danielper...@gmail.com>
Subject CMIS PHP Client CMISService::getContentStream() fails to retrieve files larger than php.ini's memory limit setting
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 05:11:28 GMT
Hi, I have a problem when trying to download large files using the PHP CMIS
Client. I've tracked down the problem to the
CMISRepositoryWrapper::doRequest() method, which returns the contents of
the file instead of streaming it. This obviosuly leads to memory problems
when files are larger than the allowed memory limit set in php.ini or by
calling ini_set();

The question here is how to keep the API without changes, but at the same
time, find a way to stream larger files.