chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <gabri...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.9.0 (RC1) PASSED
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 07:53:38 GMT
Hi all,

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 1:59 PM, Gabriele Columbro <columbro@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi fellow Chemists (sorry for the delay on this vote),
>
> OpenCMIS 0.9.0 (RC1) is ready for voting.

 <snip/>

The vote is open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three +1
> Chemistry PMC votes are cast.
>
> Please cast your votes!
>
> [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.9.0

The vote passes as follows:

Florian Muller +1
Florent Guillaume +1
Jean Marie Pascal +1
Martin Hermes +1
David Caruana +1

Apologies if it took long to close this vote, my Mac has been playing
tricks on me in the last days.

I'm promoting the RC1 as OpenCMIS 0.9.0-beta-1 release, and I'll
proceed to update site/jira and send mail @announce.

Thanks for testing and voting, great stuff!

Gab

--
Gabriele Columbro
Principal Architect, Consulting Services
Alfresco Software <http://www.alfresco.com>
twitter: @mindthegabz <http://twitter.com/#!/mindthegabz>
blog: http://mindthegab.com

*"Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue"*