chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <gabri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.9.0 (RC1) PASSED
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 10:51:52 GMT
Yep, it's a typo.

0.9.0 final is out. The RC1 is just remind us this release was promoted at
the first release candidate / first vote. Just for clarity the 0.9.0-RC1
and 0.9.0 are *the same* artifacts (now that the RC1 vote was successful).

The 0.9.0-beta-1 was the previous release (as you can see I copy/paste
votes emails :P) and was the first time we did a beta.

@Florent: hopefully that clarifies the issue, thanks for spotting the typo.

Gab