chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CMIS SQL abstraction
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 12:32:41 GMT
 Hi Tim,

 OpenCMIS provides a QueryStatement interface [1][2] which is comparable
 to the JDBC PreparedStatement. But that is not the abstraction level you
 are talking about.
 Something like QueryDSL should be doable. If you have concrete ideas,
 please open an improvement issue [1]. You can also attach source code to
 this issue, if you want to contribute something.

 Thanks,

 Florian

 [1]
 http://chemistry.apache.org/java/0.8.0/maven/apidocs/org/apache/chemistry/opencmis/client/api/Session.html#createQueryStatement(java.lang.String)