chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Huebel, Jens" <j.hue...@sap.com>
Subject InMemory server will switch to Java 6
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 20:38:14 GMT
Hi all,

I would like to drop Java 5 support for the InMemory server and switch to Java 6.

Please note that this effects ONLY the InMemory server subproject and NOT all the other libraries
and tools we have. The InMemory server is not embedded into any other project and is a standalone
test tool. Please also note that the Workbench always required Java 6.

I don't think that this is a critical change for OpenCMIS, but in case there are any objections
please let us know.

Jens