chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Huebel, Jens" <j.hue...@sap.com>
Subject Re: CMIS SQL abstraction
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 07:31:28 GMT
Hi Tim,

as far as I know nothing like this is currently available or planned. If
you have something to share please do (not necessarily code, can even be
ideas, pseudo-code, proof of concept, etc). I am sure we will have some
interesting discussions on the list.

JPA is around persisting Java objects. Do you have a use case in mind
doing this via CMIS?

Jens