chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From ?国? <yan...@neusoft.com>
Subject Can not get any comment from the chm help file
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2013 02:49:27 GMT
Hi,  I got an problem as follows:

As I follow the website's description, http://chemistry.apache.org/dotnet/dotcmis.html ,
The API documentation is available as a CHM Help file in the binary release package.

I download the binary release package, when I read the help file, there is no comment. It
shows me that as follows:
[Missing <summary> documentation for "T:DotCMIS.Actions"]
[Missing <summary> documentation for "M:DotCMIS.Binding.Services.IRepositoryService.GetRepositoryInfo(System.String,DotCMIS.Data.Extensions.IExtensionsData)"]

and so on.

What can I do? Can you offer a new help file which contains the comments. Thanks a lot. Nice
day.
Jelly Young

of
is