chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Haag <alexander.h...@alfresco.com>
Subject NPE in deleteTree AtomPub
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 13:44:49 GMT
Hi all,

I'm getting a Nullpointer if I try to delete a folder structure using the
TransientObject.
Client Code looks like:
TransientFolder nativeObject = getNativeObject();
nativeObject.deleteTree(true, UnfileObject.DELETE, true);
nativeObject.save();

Don't think I'm doing something wrong here, and the delete is processed
but somehow in the OpenCMIS post processing a NPE is thrown.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.TransientFolderImpl.save(TransientFolderImpl.java:200)
at
org.alfresco.cmis.client.impl.TransientAlfrescoFolderImpl.save(TransientAlfrescoFolderImpl.java:150)
at
com.wewebu.ow.server.ecmimpl.opencmis.object.OwCMISFolderObject.delete(OwCMISFolderObject.java:448)

Test Envrionment, tomcat6 Java 6, CMIS-Backend Alfresco 4.1.4 Enterprise.
Can someone verify that Bug in OpenCMIS client API?

Kind Regards,

Alexander