chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jaime Porras López <aquipor...@gmail.com>
Subject CMIS Specification: Possible errata in PermissionMappings
Date Thu, 23 May 2013 08:12:01 GMT
Hello,

While trying to implement a CMIS server I have found a possible errata in
the CMIS specification versions 1.0 and 1.1:

The base types defined for the Permission Mappings Keys
canAddToFolder.Folder and canRemoveFromFolder.Folder are cmis:document,
cmis:policy (plus cmis:item in the 1.1 version), but it should be only the
cmis:folder type for both cases.

Would you mind to clarify if my guessing is correct?

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

Jaime Porras.

PS: Following are the lines for each version where the possible errata is...

http://docs.oasis-open.org/cmis/CMIS/v1.0/errata-01/os/cmis-spec-v1.0-errata-01-os-complete.doc
Line 2035
Line 2051

http://docs.oasis-open.org/cmis/CMIS/v1.1/cos01/CMIS-v1.1-cos01.pdf
Page 91 Line 8 and Line 20 (without counting blank lines).