chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jaime Porras López <aquipor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CMIS Specification: Possible errata in PermissionMappings
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 11:37:42 GMT
Hello again,

Related with the Permission Mapping keys, I am using the constant defined
in org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.data.PermissionMapping. But I have
detected some issues with that:

1) Shouldn't this be an enum instead a group of constants. In this way, you
can iterate through the collection of the ActionMappings keys.
I have created a JIRA wish for this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-663

2) The value of the constant PermissionMapping.CAN_GET_DESCENDENTS_FOLDER
is not correctly written. It should be "canGetDescendants.Folder" instead
of "canGetDescendents.Folder".
I have created a JIRA bug for this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-662

3) There is a discrepancy between openCMIS PermissionMapping interface,
CMIS 1.0 (
http://docs.oasis-open.org/cmis/CMIS/v1.0/errata-01/os/cmis-spec-v1.0-errata-01-os-complete.doc)
and CMIS 1.1 ( http://docs.oasis-open.org/cmis/CMIS/v1.1/cos01/CMIS-v1.1-cos01.pdf
) related with the following key:

3.1) PermissionMapping.CAN_GET_PARENTS_FOLDER = "canGetParents.Folder"
3.2) CMIS 1.0 (line 1856): canGetParents.Object
3.3) CMIS 1.1 (): canGetParents.Folder

Also, I'm not sure about the definition in CMIS 1.1 of the action
canGetFolderParent. The operand is Folder but the key is
canGetFolderParent.Object.

Could you please clarify if the key values in the PermissionMapping
interface are correct?

Thank you very much in advance,

Jaime Porras.