chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <gabriele.colum...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: [discussion] OpenCMIS release
Date Thu, 16 May 2013 10:14:14 GMT
+1, sounds good to me.

I can probably do it over the weekend, with some overflow into next week.

Can someone write a little blurb for the release and update the relevant
bit of the site in staging?

Keep you posted,

Gab

--

Gabriele Columbro | Principal Architect, Consulting Services
twitter @mindthegabz

[image: Alfresco] <http://www.alfresco.com/> [image:
Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/alfrescosoftware> [image:
Twitter] <http://twitter.com/alfresco> [image: