chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From edwin sch <edwins6...@gmail.com>
Subject unable to connect with workbench
Date Tue, 21 May 2013 18:34:48 GMT
Hello,
Trying to access my repository using a nightly build of workbench ( tried
16 and 21 may), gives me the error below. I get this error when hitting
"Load Repositories".
I am able to connect using 0.9.0-beta and 0.8.0 . I am using the
webservices binding.
Has something changed in the latest version, or could this be a bug ?

Thanks in advance,
Edwin

> 20:23:49 ERROR hemistry.opencmis.workbench.ClientHelper:
CmisRuntimeException: This service does not provide an endpoint address:
RepositoryService
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisRuntimeException: This
service does not provide an endpoint address: RepositoryService
    at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.AbstractPortProvider.getEndpointUrlFromWsdl(AbstractPortProvider.java:554)
    at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.AbstractPortProvider.initServiceObject(AbstractPortProvider.java:465)
    at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.AbstractPortProvider.getPortObject(AbstractPortProvider.java:419)
    at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.AbstractPortProvider.getRepositoryServicePort(AbstractPortProvider.java:245)
    at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.RepositoryServiceImpl.getRepositoryInfos(RepositoryServiceImpl.java:63)
    at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.impl.RepositoryServiceImpl.getRepositoryInfos(RepositoryServiceImpl.java:85)
    at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionFactoryImpl.getRepositories(SessionFactoryImpl.java:109)
    at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.workbench.model.ClientSession.connect(ClientSession.java:192)
    at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.workbench.model.ClientSession.<init>(ClientSession.java:109)
    at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.workbench.LoginDialog.createClientSession(LoginDialog.java:285)
    at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.workbench.LoginDialog$1.actionPerformed(LoginDialog.java:119)
    at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)