chemistry-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Rajath Shashidhara <rajaths.raja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Chemistry JAVA client API
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 06:00:31 GMT
Hello,

Yes. I have imported the .jar files into the project in eclipse.
I am unable to run the sample program as well.
HelloWorld Program ->
This is my error stacktrace:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/slf4j/LoggerFactory
    at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.cache.impl.CacheImpl.<clinit>(CacheImpl.java:38)
    at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.impl.RepositoryInfoCache.<init>(RepositoryInfoCache.java:54)
    at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.impl.CmisBindingImpl.clearAllCaches(CmisBindingImpl.java:216)
    at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.impl.CmisBindingImpl.<init>(CmisBindingImpl.java:130)
    at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.CmisBindingFactory.createCmisAtomPubBinding(CmisBindingFactory.java:138)
    at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.CmisBindingHelper.createAtomPubBinding(CmisBindingHelper.java:97)
    at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.CmisBindingHelper.createBinding(CmisBindingHelper.java:55)
    at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionFactoryImpl.getRepositories(SessionFactoryImpl.java:107)
    at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionFactoryImpl.getRepositories(SessionFactoryImpl.java:96)
    at Hello.main(Hello.java:51)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.slf4j.LoggerFactory
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423)
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)
    ... 10 more


Please guide me on how to set the right classpath..


On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 3:56 PM, Huebel, Jens <j.huebel@sap.com> wrote:

>  HI Rajtah,
>
>  it seems that your class path on the client is incomplete. Did you add
> the dependencies of the downloadet zip file  for the client?
>
>  It would be good to have the discussion on the mailing list.
>
>  Best regards
>
>  jesn
>
>
>   From: Rajath Shashidhara <rajaths.rajaths@gmail.com>
> Date: Donnerstag, 23. Mai 2013 11:17
> To: Jens Hübel <j.huebel@sap.com>
> Subject: Re: Apache Chemistry JAVA client API
>
>    Hello,
>
>  Error stack trace:
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/slf4j/LoggerFactory
>     at
> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.cache.impl.CacheImpl.<clinit>(CacheImpl.java:38)
>     at
> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.impl.RepositoryInfoCache.<init>(RepositoryInfoCache.java:54)
>     at
> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.impl.CmisBindingImpl.clearAllCaches(CmisBindingImpl.java:216)
>     at
> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.impl.CmisBindingImpl.<init>(CmisBindingImpl.java:130)
>     at
> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.CmisBindingFactory.createCmisAtomPubBinding(CmisBindingFactory.java:138)
>     at
> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.CmisBindingHelper.createAtomPubBinding(CmisBindingHelper.java:97)
>     at
> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.CmisBindingHelper.createBinding(CmisBindingHelper.java:55)
>     at
> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionFactoryImpl.getRepositories(SessionFactoryImpl.java:107)
>     at
> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionFactoryImpl.getRepositories(SessionFactoryImpl.java:96)
>     at firstAttempt.init(firstAttempt.java:36)
>     at firstAttempt.connect(firstAttempt.java:55)
>     at firstAttempt.main(firstAttempt.java:65)
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.slf4j.LoggerFactory
>     at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)
>     at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
>     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>     at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
>     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423)
>     at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)
>     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)
>     ... 12 more
>
>
>
>  I have been using the workbench. I was able to connect to this repository
> with the workbench:
> http://repo.opencmis.org/inmemory/atom/
>
>  Thanks for your help with the in-memory repository.
>
>
> On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 12:57 PM, Huebel, Jens <j.huebel@sap.com> wrote:
>
>>  Hi Rajath,
>>
>>  can you provide some more details what's going wrong?
>>
>>  Regarding the In-Memory server:
>> If you have compiled from the sources you will find a .war in the target
>> directory of the InMemory project. You can simply deploy this. For Tomcat
>> you can simply copy it to the web app directory. I would recommend to
>> rename it to in memory.war to get simpler URLs. As an alternative to
>> compiling it you can download the war directly from the release:
>> http://chemistry.apache.org/java/download.html (OpenCMIS Server Webapps)
>>
>>  You than should be able to access it wit a URL from a web browser like:
>> http://localhost:8080/inmemory.
>>
>>  and you should be able also to connect from the CMIS workbench.
>> Run workbench.sh or workbench.bat. In the GUI use for example Binding:
>> Browser, URL: attp://localhost:8080/inmemory/browser (any user name or
>> empty, no password).
>> See also:
>> http://chemistry.apache.org/java/developing/repositories/dev-repositories-inmemory.html
>> and
>> http://chemistry.apache.org/java/developing/tools/dev-tools-workbench.html
>>
>>  Jens
>>
>>   From: Rajath Shashidhara <rajaths.rajaths@gmail.com>
>> Reply-To: Chemistry Dev <dev@chemistry.apache.org>
>> Date: Donnerstag, 23. Mai 2013 08:44
>> To: Chemistry Dev <dev@chemistry.apache.org>
>> Subject: Apache Chemistry JAVA client API
>>
>>        Hello everybody,
>>
>>  I am a GSoC'13 applicant for Apache OpenOffice.
>>  My project is to create a new UCP for CMIS for openoffice.
>>
>>  I was planning to get used to Apache Chemistry so that if I'm selected
>> for GSoC'13 it will be easy for me to start coding right away.
>>
>>  I have done the following things till now:
>>  1. I have downloaded the Java API for OpenCMIS and I have built it.
>>  2. I have looked up some of the examples from your devguide.
>>
>>  I need help in the following things:
>>  1. I have compiled the the chemistry api and I have obtained the .war
>> file for chemistry-in memory repository. I need the link for the help guide
>> to run the .war file to start a local CMIS repository. I have installed
>> Exlipse Jetty and Apache Tomcat deployer.
>>
>>  2. I made my first program. I'm having some run time errors.
>>  I need some help with that as well.
>>
>>  Thank you for your help in advance! Looking forward for your help in
>> future as well for successfully completing my GSoC project(If I'm
>> selected!).
>>
>> --
>> Rajath S,
>> M.Sc(Hons.) Physics,
>> Birla Institute of Technology and Science - Pilani,
>> Pilani
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Rajath S,
> M.Sc(Hons.) Physics,
> Birla Institute of Technology and Science - Pilani,
> Pilani
>



-- 
Rajath S,
M.Sc(Hons.) Physics,
Birla Institute of Technology and Science - Pilani,
Pilani

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message