chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Rajath Shashidhara <rajaths.raja...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Chemistry JAVA client API
Date Thu, 23 May 2013 06:44:04 GMT
Hello everybody,

I am a GSoC'13 applicant for Apache OpenOffice.
My project is to create a new UCP for CMIS for openoffice.

I was planning to get used to Apache Chemistry so that if I'm selected for
GSoC'13 it will be easy for me to start coding right away.

I have done the following things till now:
1. I have downloaded the Java API for OpenCMIS and I have built it.
2. I have looked up some of the examples from your devguide.

I need help in the following things:
1. I have compiled the the chemistry api and I have obtained the .war file
for chemistry-in memory repository. I need the link for the help guide to
run the .war file to start a local CMIS repository. I have installed
Exlipse Jetty and Apache Tomcat deployer.

2. I made my first program. I'm having some run time errors.
I need some help with that as well.

Thank you for your help in advance! Looking forward for your help in future
as well for successfully completing my GSoC project(If I'm selected!).

--
Rajath S,
M.Sc(Hons.) Physics,