chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Streit <mcs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [discussion] OpenCMIS release
Date Sun, 19 May 2013 11:39:11 GMT
Obviously I am not a voting member but would like to ask:

Will the samples/documentation be updated to cover the JSON browser binding
(CMIS 1.1) and the Type Mutability (also CMIS 1.1).   Primarily the
http://chemistry.apache.org/java/developing/guide.html and the samples
bundled in the source code from the SVN /trunk?

I assume it will just take some time given all the development work on CMIS
1.1 that you're all doing.

We are heavy users of OpenCMIS and are looking forward to these new
features.  (obviously realizing that that server vendor implementations
have to support this :-) )

Thanks for all the great work.

Mark