chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Carlo Sciolla <carlo.scio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Chunked transfer encoding
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 14:05:52 GMT
Hi Florian,

thanks for your quick commit, I will experiment a bit with it and let you
know what comes out of it. I do already have some initial comments anyway:

- I see you only addressed the browser bindings implementation. While I can
see the reason behind it, I think it won't hurt to also apply a similar
logic to the AtomPub binding

- as I'm stuck with v0.6.0, I'm looking into ways to backport or integrate
your code in my app. The current logic for method dispatch in AtomPub goes
against extensibility (and some object oriented design principles, IMO) and
while for the time being I can work around it, would you guys consider
refactoring the dispatch logic to make use of non-final classes / no
reflection / public constructors?

Thanks,
c.

--
Carlo Sciolla

Linux User #372086
My personal blog: http://www.skuro.tk
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/skuro
 <http://twitter.com/skuro>Fork me on Github: http://github.com/skuro
<http://github.com/skuro>My LinkedIn profile:
http://nl.linkedin.com/in/carlosciolla

Product Lead at Backbase - Next Generation Portal Software for Financials &
Large Enterprises (http://www.backbase.com)