chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Carlo Sciolla <carlo.scio...@gmail.com>
Subject Chunked transfer encoding
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 08:04:48 GMT
Dear chemists,

we are trying to have our OpenCMIS based server produce HTTP response with
a Content-Length header and without the Transfer-encoding: chunked one. It
appears to me that the default behavior stems from OpenCMIS never setting
the Content-length, letting the app server use the default chunked encoding
in such cases. Is there any way we can at least hook to properly set the
Content-length at least for the getContentStream REST operation?

Thanks,
c.

--
Carlo Sciolla

Linux User #372086
My personal blog: http://www.skuro.tk
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/skuro
<http://twitter.com/skuro>Fork me on Github: http://github.com/skuro
 <http://github.com/skuro>My LinkedIn profile:
http://nl.linkedin.com/in/carlosciolla

Product Lead at Backbase - Next Generation Portal Software for Financials &
Large Enterprises (http://www.backbase.com)