chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Brackx <michael.javaone+c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Heads up on the CMIS 1.1 implementation in OpenCMIS
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 16:59:50 GMT
Nice work. Thanks.

Some issues:
For the webservice binding 2 tck tests are failing for me:

Caused by: javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: Cannot find dispatch
method for {
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/messaging/200908/}bulkUpdateProperties
        at
com.sun.xml.ws.fault.SOAP11Fault.getProtocolException(SOAP11Fault.java:189)
        at
com.sun.xml.ws.fault.SOAPFaultBuilder.createException(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:122)
        at
com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:119)
        at
com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:89)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.invoke(SEIStub.java:118)
        at $Proxy44.bulkUpdateProperties(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.ObjectServiceImpl.bulkUpdateProperties(ObjectServiceImpl.java:256)

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/messaging/200908/}appendContentStream
        at
com.sun.xml.ws.fault.SOAP11Fault.getProtocolException(SOAP11Fault.java:189)
        at
com.sun.xml.ws.fault.SOAPFaultBuilder.createException(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:122)
        at
com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:119)
        at
com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:89)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.invoke(SEIStub.java:118)
        at $Proxy44.appendContentStream(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.ObjectServiceImpl.appendContentStream(ObjectServiceImpl.java:500)

For the atompub binding the ACL Test is now failing for me.
I will have to look into it, but the code works for the webservice &
browser binding.
Maybe the serialization changed, or it was more lenient before.

  FAILURE: Basic ACL (ACLSmokeTest.java:77)
    FAILURE: List of ACEs is null! (AbstractSessionTest.java:1153)
      INFO: Object is null!

Michael