chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Andre-John Mas <aj...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Media models?
Date Sun, 19 May 2013 14:51:12 GMT
Hi,

This question is probably a little off-topic for here, but I am hoping someone could point
me in the right direction (possibly a better forum)?

I am trying to find out of any effort has already been made, for establishing any content
models for video or audio? My current searches didn't turn up anything of use. For the first
two I am seeing a CMS system being used as the basis for a home media system, in the same
vane as Plex or XBMC. For images there is XPTC and EXIF, but I am not aware of what there
is for audio or video.

Thanks

Andre