chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Chunked transfer encoding
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 11:09:36 GMT
 Hi Carlo,

 We could add something here, but that is usually not necessary. HTTP
 1.1 clients should be able to deal with chunks. And even if we do it,
 the app server could decide to remove the Content-Length header again if
 it, for example, compresses the outgoing stream.

 Could you describe your use case? Are you looking for general switch or
 a hint per document?

 Florian