chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Chunked transfer encoding
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 08:50:29 GMT
 Hi Carlo,

 I've added some new code. There are now three interfaces that let you
 control the server headers.
 The ContentStream object that is returned by getContentStream() must
 implement the interface(s) to trigger the behavior:

 ContentLengthContentStream - Sets the Content-Length header and turns
 chunking off.

 LastModifiedContentStream - Sets the Last-Modified header and respects
 the If-Modified-Since header.

 CacheHeaderContentStream - Sets the Cache-Control header, the Expires
 header, and the ETag header and respects the If-None-Match header.

 Please let me know if that works for you.

 - Florian