chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From JARA COLLADO Fulgencio Ruben <Fulgencio.J...@ext.oami.europa.eu>
Subject JackRabbit and openCMIS
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 15:51:48 GMT
Dear Development Dept,

I'll go directly to the problem:

I'm trying to connect jackrabbit with openCMIS. But I can't find a tutorial in the webpage
that explains the steps to follow in order to do it.

Is there any guide that shows how to do it? (apart from the README.txt I found in the source
folder)

Regards,

Fulgencio R. Jara Collado
Senior Software Developer.
Cooperation Fund - Future Software Package Applications Development & Maintenance Service.
Infrastructure Departement Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market.
Tel:  +34 965 138 997.
Fulgencio.JARA@ext.oami.europa.eu<mailto:Fulgencio.JARA@ext.oami.europa.eu>

***********
IMPORTANT: This message is intended exclusively for information purposes. It cannot be considered
as
an
official OHIM communication concerning procedures laid down in the Community Trade Mark Regulations

and Designs Regulations. It is therefore not legally binding on the OHIM for the purpose of
those
procedures.
The information contained in this message and attachments is intended solely for the attention
and use
of the
named addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are reminded
that
the
information remains the property of the sender. You must not use, disclose, distribute, copy,
print or
rely on this
e-mail. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately
and
irrevocably
delete or destroy this message and any copies.