chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Melahn <greg.mel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Java 5 support
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 19:43:55 GMT
We are probably ok too but I am still checking.

--

Greg Melahn | Senior Software Architect, Ecosystem
o +1 919 656 9717 | m +1 919 656 9717 | skype gregory.melahn

[image: Alfresco] <http://www.alfresco.com/> [image:
Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/alfrescosoftware>
 [image: Twitter] <http://twitter.com/alfresco> [image:
Feed]<http://blogs.alfresco.com/>