chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From <Amit.Tongaon...@cognizant.com>
Subject DOTCMIS with Alfresco Ent 3.1.0 Edition
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 09:20:56 GMT
Hello Experts,

I need to install Alfresco Enterprise 3.1.0 and want to customize with my .NET application.
Previously, I could do the same easily with Alfresco v4.2 and by using DOTCMIS APIs.

I am really doubtful whether DOTCMIS will work with 3.1.0 or not. If it doesn't, then what
is the best way that the .NET application can interact with Alfresco and fetch some data?
Could someone throw light on these lines?

Appreciate for your kind help.

Thanks,
Amit
and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or
any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.