chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Denis Andreev" <andr...@elilink.com>
Subject DotCMIS library - ACL issue
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 10:55:14 GMT
Hi Everyone

There is an issue with ACL applying when a document is being created.

The code below does not work:

IDocument cmisDoc = folder.CreateDocument(properties, contentStream, null,
null, cmisAces, null, new OperationContext() { IncludeAcls = true });

cmisDoc.Acl does not contain provided ACEs.

But after that :

cmisDoc.ApplyAcl(cmisAces, null, AclPropagation.RepositoryDetermined);

It does.

I looked into the code and found out that the method
DotCMIS.Binding.AtomPub.ObjectService.HandleAclModifications() seems to be
working wrong.

The condition "if (originalAces != null)" is always false. If I comment it
then it works.

        private void HandleAclModifications(String repositoryId, AtomEntry
entry, IAcl addAces, IAcl removeAces)

        {

           if (!IsAclMergeRequired(addAces, removeAces))

            {

                return;

            }

            IAcl originalAces = null;

            // walk through the entry and find the current ACL

            foreach (AtomElement element in entry.GetElements())

            {

                if (element.Object is cmisObjectType)

                {

                    // extract current ACL

                    cmisObjectType cmisObject =
(cmisObjectType)element.Object;

                    originalAces = Converter.Convert(cmisObject.acl,
cmisObject.exactACLSpecified ? (bool?)cmisObject.exactACL : null);

                    break;

                }

            }

            if (originalAces != null)

            {

                // merge and update ACL

                IAcl newACL = MergeAcls(originalAces, addAces, removeAces);

                if (newACL != null)

                {

                    UpdateAcl(repositoryId, entry.Id, newACL, null);

                }

            }

        }

Would you please have a look and fix it.

Best regards,

Denis Andreev