chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Heads up on the CMIS 1.1 implementation in OpenCMIS
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 10:19:54 GMT
 Another update:

 All CMIS 1.1 features have been implemented for the AtomPub binding.
 There are TCK tests for almost all new features. (There are no tests for
 retention and hold support at the moment.) The test coverage is basic
 but will enhance over time. It should be good enough to start off.

 How about letting everybody play with the current SNAPSHOT and in a few
 weeks cut an OpenCMIS 0.9.0-beta-2 release?
 After that we can tackle the Web Services binding and release the final
 0.9.0 version.

 - Florian