chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXF support as web services stack in opencmis
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 11:38:41 GMT
 Hi Oliver,

 There is no active development around CXF support at the moment (see
 [1] why).

 But what you want is a custom authentication provider [2]. The easiest
 way to build one is to copy the standard authentication provider code
 [3] and modify it. We (SAP) have implemented SAML support for our
 infrastructure. So that's doable. WS-Trust STS might be trickier, but
 certainly possible.

 Apart from that, you might want to consider using a different binding.
 The Web Services binding is pretty slow compared to the other two
 bindings.

 - Florian

 [1]
 http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/chemistry-dev/201206.mbox/%3C4FDF8B71.9020108%40apache.org%3E

 [2]
 http://chemistry.apache.org/java/developing/client/dev-client-bindings.html#OpenCMISClientBindings-CustomAuthenticationProvider

 [3]
 https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/opencmis/trunk/chemistry-opencmis-client/chemistry-opencmis-client-bindings/src/main/java/org/apache/chemistry/opencmis/client/bindings/spi/StandardAuthenticationProvider.java