chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From <lalit.jan...@accenture.com>
Subject Reg OpenCMIS bridge
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 11:01:32 GMT
Hi,

Can you please help me with OpenCMIS bridge component as I am having requirement to federate
multiple repository using cmis under a common platform? I got to know that OpenCMIS bridge
can do the same as discussed @ http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15547269/how-to-use-cmis-for-multiple-content-repositories/15547993?noredirect=1#comment22064589_15547993
.

I would appreciate any help.

Regards,