chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Streit <mcs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with create custom Folder
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 00:24:25 GMT
Fixed a couple of typos

We had this same issue using a  folder that had some custom string
properties added to its definition... and, as Jeff stated, the F: prefix
fixed it.  I accidentally used the D: prefix instead and got the same
error. The workbench helped us figure that out - once the XML file, that
defined the model, was loaded - we're using Alfresco 4.1.2 and also
Community Edition 4.2.b, we could then see the namespace prefix.

We use the Apache Chemistry 0.8.0 binaries

Mark