chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Wulff <owu...@talend.com>
Subject CXF support as web services stack in opencmis
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 10:19:48 GMT
Hi there

I'm looking into the usage of opencmis to interact with a CMS system. This worked fine with
basic security. Currently, username/password is supported with HTTP Basic Authentication or
WS-Security UsernameToken. In our case, the CMIS client is deployed in a web application which
must sent requests on behalf of the web application user. So far, we used SAML and the WS-Trust
STS which is supported by Apache CXF.

I've spotted the following class CXFPortProvider but it is not active. Is there any other
work ongoing in supporting CXF and any other WS-Security tokens?

Thanks

Oli