chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Huebel, Jens" <j.hue...@sap.com>
Subject Re: tck - versionSeriesId
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 06:38:26 GMT
I don't think that this is correct.

The spec says:

"The repository MUST return this property with a non-empty value if the
property filter does
not exclude it. Version property values are repository-specific when a
document is defined as
non-versionable."

I personally do not like to set an id for something that does not exist.
But I read this as that the versionSeries must not be empty even if the
document is not versionable.

After the the change in the TCK I have changed the InMemory repository
accordingly-

Jens