chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Heads up on the CMIS 1.1 implementation in OpenCMIS
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 14:24:24 GMT
 Quick update:

 The XML code refactoring is completed. That is, the AtomPub binding is
 now CMIS 1.1 compliant but a few features are not implemented, yet. For
 example, creating and deleting types is not supported at this point. I
 start implementing the missing features now.

 The refactoring had two nice side effects.
 1. The AtomPub binding does not depend on JAXB anymore. If you are not
 using the Web Services binding, you can remove this dependency.
 2. The XML processing is now in some scenarios up to 50% faster. :)

 - Florian