chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenCMIS and REST+JSON interface?
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 15:49:33 GMT
 Hi Andre,

 The OpenCMIS InMemory server provides a demo page that shows how a
 JavaScript application in a browser can talk to a CMIS 1.1 repository
 (source code is here: [1]).
 At SAP we have a product that does exactly that. The web interface
 talks directly to the CMIS repository and performs all the basic
 operations you would expect from a content management client.
 It is already there and working. :)

 Florian

 [1]
 https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/opencmis/trunk/chemistry-opencmis-server/chemistry-opencmis-server-bindings/src/main/webapp/web/index.html