chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <colum...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.9.0-beta-1 (RC1) PASSED
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 23:24:46 GMT
Hi all,

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 6:40 PM, Gabriele Columbro <gabriele@apache.org> wrote:

> The vote is open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three +1
> Chemistry PMC votes are cast.
>
> Please cast your votes!
>
> [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.9.0-beta-1

The vote passes as follows:

Florian Muller +1 (missing artifacts are now ready for /dist)
Jens Hubel +1
Martin Hermes +1
Florent Guillaume +1

Sorry for taking so much time to close this vote, been real busy and
on the road :(

I'm promoting the RC1 as OpenCMIS 0.9.0-beta-1 release, and I'll
proceed to update site/jira and send mail @announce.

Thanks for testing and voting, great stuff!

Gab

--
Gabriele Columbro
Principal Architect, Consulting Services