chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Streit <mcs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with create custom Folder
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 23:56:25 GMT
We had this same issue using folder that had some custom string properties
added to it's definition... and, as Jeff stated, the F: prefix fixed it.  I
accidentally used the D: prefix instead and go the same error. The
workbench helped us figure that out - once the XML file that defined the
model was loaded - we're using Alfresco 4.1.2 and also Community Edition
4.2.b, we could then the namespace prefix.

We use the Apache Chemistry 0.8.0-RELEASE binaries.

Mark