chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Brackx <michael.javaone+c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenCMIS and REST+JSON interface?
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 15:29:31 GMT
There a "rest" interface in cmis 1.1, called the browser binding.
It has been available for a while in opencmis in "beta".
It is not pure rest however (all updates are POST)

Michael

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 4:23 PM, Andre-John Mas <ajmas@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been wondering for a while whether there would be a need to provide an OpenCMIS
interface in REST+JSON, for use in web browsers? One scenario I have as an example is for
a media UI, written in Javascript, but communicating with the server using an OpenCMIS REST+JSON
interface. You can look at the new Jira 5 REST API, at ways it could be approached.