chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Webster <tim.webs...@gmail.com>
Subject Weblogic port provider
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 16:21:12 GMT
Hi,

I'm using Chemistry v 0.8.0 client on Weblogic 10.3.4.  I've downloaded
chemistry-opencmis-client-bindings-0.8.0.jar and have deployed it with the
 other Chemistry jars (and have been careful to exclude the 'default'
bindings jar file).

however, I'm seeing a problem at this line:

  portProvider = new PortProvider();

at CmisWebServicesSpi.java Line 65.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/chemistry/opencmis/client/bindings/spi/webservices/PortProvider

This class doesn't exist in the weblogic bindings jar, so is this the wrong
implementation class?  There seems to be an option to include the port
provider class name as a session parameter, but if that is the way forward
I have no idea what that value would be..?

Would be grateful for any helps...

Thanks,

Tim