chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Monks <pmo...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.9.0-beta-1 released
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 15:13:36 GMT
G'day Gab,

It looks like the 0.9.0-beta-1 links on the download page [1] might not have been updated
completely - they still include a "0.8.0" path element in the URL, and when I attempt to download
I get a 404 error.

For example the download link for the OpenCMIS Workbench v0.9.0-beta-1 is http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/chemistry/opencmis/0.8.0/chemistry-opencmis-workbench-0.9.0-beta-1-full.zip
(note the 0.8.0 in the middle of the URL).

Cheers,
Peter

[1] http://chemistry.apache.org/java/download.html